Confidential + Free, seriously!
In Tulsa, we have 5 partner clinics around town which offer free or reduced cost confidential health services to youth 19 and under. No one is turned away for inability to pay.
1. North Regional Health Center
5635 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74126
Monday: 8am – 4pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Teen Clinic: Monday: 4pm – 6pm (walk-ins accepted)
2. James Goodwin Health Center
5051 South 129th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74134
Extended hours: Tuesday – Friday: 7am – 5:30pm
3. Community Health Connection – Kendall-Whittier
2321 East 3rd Street
Tulsa, OK 74104-3327
Teen Clinic: Friday: 1:30pm – 6pm
4. Community Health Connection – Eastside
9912 E. 21st St
Tulsa, OK 74129
Teen Clinic: Monday: 1:30pm – 6pm
5. Central Regional Health Center
315 South Utica
Tulsa, OK 74104
Monday: 8am – 12pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
How to make your appointment?
It’s pretty simple, let us help!
- Visit our Find a Clinic Page and find the most convenient location for you.
- Give them a call and tell them, “I need to make an appointment with your teen clinic.”
- You will need to tell them the reason(s) you need an appointment – for example, STI testing, birth control, or a pregnancy test. They want to help you make healthy decisions! We promise they are not judging.
- Confirm a date and time for your appointment which works for your schedule.
- Set a reminder in on your phone to make sure you remember when you need to be at your appointment!
- Need a ride to your appointment? Our partners at Take Control Initiative have this covered too! Just text or call (539) 302-3615 to set up a free Lyft ride to your appointment. An agent will collect your name, phone number, and pick up and drop off location. Calls and texts are answered between the hours of 7:00 AM and 6:30 PM.
- Yay! It’s time to celebrate how awesome you are for taking control of your sexual health!
What to expect at your appointment?
Let’s walk through this together
- Arrive about 15 minutes early so you can complete any necessary paperwork. If you have any questions, just ask!
- You may have to give a urine sample, so be sure to drink some water before you arrive.
- When you’re in the exam room, the health care provider will ask you questions about your medical history. You will also have the opportunity to ask us questions about any testing or medication you need or want. Afraid you won’t remember what ask? Bring some notes!
- Depending on the type of appointment you schedule, you may have a physical exam.
- After your visit, stop by the appointment window if you need to schedule any follow ups.
- Don’t forget – if you need to take home any condoms they are available for free at our partner clinics!